Clinical Mastery Sessions:
Schedule these on demand by contacting Nick.
Clinical Mastery Workshops on demand on any of the topics below at any time you choose to set them up:
Arrange small intimate hands-on Assessment and Treatment Workshops:
Topics include, but are nor limited to - How to do an Initial Evaluation and Postural Analysis. How to evaluate and treat musculoskeletal conditions, including: neck and shoulder pain and dysfunction; back and sciatic pain; cranial and jaw disorders; hand wrist and forearm problems.
Just get with 1-7 others and I will teach on the subject you pick. We will usually work with clients who have the conditions that you choose to study. These are usually 2-4 hour events and are driven by hands on teaching on real conditions.
- Learn how to identify and successfully treat underlying causes for common musculoskeletal problems.
- How to handle initial phone calls from potential clients.
- What to do at the that crucial first visit.
- Develop your observation, listening, evaluation, palpation and treatment skills.
- How to determine what to treat and what not to treat.
- How to quickly find “hot spots” that tell you where to work.
- What to do before they leave.
- Introduction to postural analysis as an evaluation tool.
How to do a Postural Analysis
A detailed hands-on workshop on how to do it and how to use it.
Some topics are:
- It's purpose and value.
- How to apply what you found.
- Specific treatment techniques for postural changes.