Currently this is being taught on demand as a Mastery Session for 1-8 participants.
Contact Nick to set one up.
Larger workshops for 16-20 participants are available on demand.
THIS HANDS-ON DRIVEN MASTERY SESSION SHOWS YOU HOW TO DO A POSTURAL ANALYSIS AND HOW TO APPLY IT WITH YOUR CLIENTS.
- The purpose and value of postural analysis.
- Interpreting what you find.
- What to notice and what to use in your treatment plan.
- What to tell your client about what you do find.
- Using your findings to focus your treatment strategy.
- Learning how much detail to gather and how much time to take.
- What to do when you don’t understand your postural analysis.
- Applying what you find in simple step-by-step treatment methods.
- Using multiple postural analyses for tracking progress.